Knoxville Pediatric Associates is a physician-owned and independent pediatric practice with 32 physicians in five office locations in East Tennessee. We are seeking a new CEO due to the retirement of our current CEO after 24 years in the position.
The ideal candidate must be a proactive and enthusiastic leader, with superb planning, organizational, negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills. Requisite qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related fields is required, and a Master’s degree in healthcare administration or MBA is strongly preferred. CMPE or FACMPE accreditation is desirable.
- Significant experience in a medical office or healthcare management position, preferably in a private practice setting.
- Excellent organizational/multi-tasking skills.
- Accounting/finance knowledge.
- Negotiation skills.
- Experience with EMR software.
Knoxville and surrounding area of East Tennessee (four locations in Knox County and one location in neighboring Blount County).
Contact:Resumes to: email@example.com