Blue Ridge Dermatology Associates, PA is seeking an experienced Practice Administrator. The incoming individual will become the Administrator for a well-established dermatology practice celebrating 20 years in the community. The practice desires to have the new executive in place by November 1, 2019 or sooner if available.
Established in 1999, Blue Ridge Dermatology is an independent dermatology group consisting of 8 physicians practicing medical and surgical dermatology, with a cosmetic center including an aesthetician and nurse injector, and 48 staff. In addition to its main office operation in Raleigh, the Practice also has a satellite office in Cary.
Blue Ridge Dermatology holds a strong market position and is looking at growth in the number of physicians and other providers. The practice also offers Pediatric and Cosmetic subspecialties. Working closely with the Board of Directors, the ideal candidate will have a strong operational background and proven leadership abilities, visionary qualities, extensive financial and operations management background, knowledge, education, and experience to be successful in leading the organization. The Practice Administrator will be responsible for leading the effort to create and implement its strategic plan, while ensuring daily operations and financial processes are optimized. This includes succession planning, provider recruitment, analysis and development of service lines, outcomes, payment reform, compliance and marketing. Applicant must have strong computer skills within EHR, Practice Management, Financial Dashboards, Accounting, and Microsoft Office. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for overseeing Human Resource functions at Blue Ridge Dermatology, and should have experience in addressing matters related to EEO, Title VII, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, ERISA, ACA, ADA, ADEA, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment Benefits, and other federal and state employment related matters as well as Personnel Policies.
• Develops a culture that emphasizes collaboration, accountability and performance with a shared vision for the future.
• Directs and implements the clinic's mission and strategic plan to achieve its strategic and financial goals.
• Develops and updates organizational design, management, and processes for maximum productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Ensures the financial viability of the clinic by maintaining control systems to control finances and staffing.
• Provides visible and approachable leadership enhancing working relationships among the staff and physicians.
• Ensures clinic compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery and the rules of accrediting bodies.
• Continually monitors operations, programs, physical properties. Initiates appropriate changes.
• Identifies opportunities to enhance market share and financial position through development of partnerships, affiliations, and growth strategies.
• Mentors staff and provides opportunities for professional growth and development. Creates an environment that promotes employee satisfaction and retention as well as patient satisfaction.
• Represents the clinic in its relationships with other health organizations, government agencies, and third-party payers.
• Serves as liaison and channel of communication between the board and its committees, the medical and administrative staffs.
- · Direct supervision of administrative and clinical staff and facilities management.
• A Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare or related fields is required, and a Master's degree in healthcare administration, or MBA is strongly preferred. Candidates with CMPE or FACMPE accreditation through the American College of Medical Practice Executives will be given special attention.
• Progressive leadership with a minimum of five to ten years' experience as a senior executive in an operations or finance position in an independent group practice. Experience in Dermatology is preferred.
• Experience in management accounting, financial management and the use of data analytics and benchmarking to achieve better financial and operational outcomes.
• Proven success in physician recruiting and retention, including compensation plan design will be advantageous.
• Experience in contract and reimbursement negotiations, value based payment models and shared savings agreements.
• Experience in drafting and enforcing Employee Handbook policies.
• Experience in overseeing administrative reviews, audits and/or charges regarding federal and state employment laws including responding to charges filed with or requests for information from federal and/or state administrative agencies.
• Prior involvement with successful clinical quality improvement programs and the production of high patient and employee satisfaction results.
• Experience in marketing and business development with a medical group and demonstrated success fostering positive relationships with integrated delivery systems, payer organizations and other independent medical practices.
• The Practice Administrator will also be expected to represent the practice in all external relationships, and be actively involved in MGMA, ADAM, and legislative forums.
Email cover letter and resume to: Lavanya Nagaraj email@example.com