Healthstar Physicians, a fast growing multispecialty medical group, is seeking a qualified and motivated individual to join their company as Director of Business Services. The right candidate will have the responsibility for the successful operations of a large, fast-paced Business/Billing Department. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate who possesses the professionalism, initiative and skills necessary for this position.
Key responsibilities of this full-time position includes but not limited to:
- Managing the Business/Billing Department within the established budget including annual planning and development of monthly status reports.
- Developing, implementing and administering annual budget and initiating corrective action to significant variances.
- Ensuring organizational integrity through comprehensive understanding of federal, state and regulatory standards.
- Responsibility for all billing personnel and development.
- Monitoring daily operating activity of department and makes necessary adjustments including allowable fee schedule reconciliation.
- Responsibility includes delegating authority yet maintaining responsibility of all business office tasks or duties as necessary to maintain an orderly workflow.
- Implementing financial policies while establishing and maintaining procedures to ensure that appropriate submission, billing and payment cycles are maintained.
- Responsibility for development of revenue cycle policy and procedures.
- Addressing customer escalation, researching the issues, ensuring follow through of corrections and formulates solutions to the problems.
- Coordinating with care plan oversight documentation guidelines.
Qualifications/Required Skills: Qualified candidate must have knowledge of business management and accounting/financial practices and medical business office procedures necessary to direct the Billing/Business Department. In addition, the right candidate must have knowledge of insurance reimbursement procedures and practices and regulatory compliance. The right candidate must also have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and proficiency in financial reporting.
Education requirements include Bachelor’s Degree in related field (preferred) and CPC, CPMA certifications. ACO experience is a plus.
Healthstar Physicians offers a competitive salary commensurate with work experience and a full benefits package including 401k and PDO’s.Contact information: All qualified candidates can submit confidential resume and work history to: email@example.com