The Medical Practice Administrator will support the Apex Team by assisting with day to day activities related to staffing, revenue cycle management and special projects. The Administrator will also work on special projects as assigned by Apex Senior Leadership. Position is in Harker Heights, TX.
Job Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
* Direct, supervise and coach front office and clinical support staff.
* Develop vision for practices and execute plans to achieve vision.
* Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve desired growth goals.
* Work with Senior Leadership to identify potential new revenue sources and processes for implementing Value Based Reimbursement Modalities
* Assist with training and implementation of Practice Management and EHR systems
* Manage flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
* Resolve problems and address issues raised by physicians, employees and patients.
* Market the practice(s) in the local community.
* Educate on and reinforce established policies and procedures.
* Assist with Revenue Cycle Management processes and facilitate corrective actions as identified.
* Assist with new practice start ups including staffing, equipment and billing processes
* Insure that staff is adhering to HIPAA and patient privacy regulations
* Assist with development and implementation of staff on boarding processes
* Attention to detail
* Strong verbal & written skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent time management skills
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
* Strong research skills
* Masters in Healthcare or Hospital Administration
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org