Location: Nashville, TN
Contact Information: https://bsmconsulting.hirecentric.com/jobs/143037.html
About the Position
Covenant Surgical Partners (CSP), a dynamic physician services company, seeks an experienced executive to manage its developing ophthalmic division as Vice President of Operations. This position offers a unique opportunity to build a career with a well-respected company that provides its valued employees with competitive compensation and benefits, a collaborative work environment, and superior company values.
The ideal candidate is a strong, diplomatic, value-driven leader who possesses extensive knowledge of the ophthalmic industry and experience in multi-site healthcare management. This position will oversee the operations of CSP's affiliated ophthalmology ambulatory surgery centers and practices, develop and manage a highly effective operations team, and assist business development efforts, all while emulating company values. If this prominent leadership position sounds like the next step in your career, apply today!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in health care leadership and management in the ophthalmology space, including ambulatory surgical centers.
- Required experience in physician practice, clinical operations, and multi-site health care management.
- Master's degree in health administration, business administration, or related field preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the ophthalmic industry.
- Knowledge and command of financial analysis, operations, human resources, payer relations, information technology, and business planning principles.
- Required understanding of legal and regulatory issues relevant to the business.
- Strong leadership and business management skills, including the ability to oversee a comprehensive, multi-site business planning and budgeting process.
- Experience working in a team environment with the ability to develop trusting and collaborative relationships.
- Working knowledge of business contracts such as lease agreements, third-party payer contracts, employment contracts, shareholder agreements, and vendor agreements; experience with contract negotiation.