Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Healthcare Operations Analyst will be a vital member of a dedicated team of data and operations professionals who focus on data analysis, process evaluation and management, and quality control. They are expected to have a strong analytical and operational focus as well as the ability to provide front line client service. Their prior experience in healthcare management will position them well to provide exceptional value to the organization and ensure that the practice is positioned to take advantage of the many opportunities ahead.
· Confers with business units and personnel to analyze and document business needs and objectives, procedures, and application requirements.
· Prepares workflow diagrams that document an applications’ process, user documentation and procedures.
· Monitors and documents recommendations to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness while ensuring adherence of the corporate strategy direction.
· Resolves complex production and/or process problems and ensures related communications.
· Examines short- and long-range business plans and determines if and how technology can best be applied to help achieve the plans.
· Conducts project presentations as needed.
· Creates and maintains user level documentation for report preparation procedures.
· Develops training materials. Trains and supports where/when necessary.
· Project leadership to include evaluating required and available resources; project timelines; cost and progress; tracking project priorities.
· Develops test matrices for evaluating an application during system development and quality assurance testing.
· Identify and define key performance indicators and transform data into easy to deploy and utilize dashboards
· Load data into pre-defined templates and confirm correct entry and interaction with automated functions
· Identify and communicate data and understand stories data tells
· Manage a queue of data management tasks with prompt delivery and clear communication
Data Analysis and Validation
· Conduct financial analysis of cost and productivity reports including trend analysis, variance analysis, and root cause data investigations
· Gathering and interpreting cost and productivity data to identify variances and trends, create reports and perform advanced analysis when necessary
· Communicate with team members about data discrepancies, missing information, needed documents, upcoming deadlines, and status
· Educate team members and site managers as to utilization of data, reporting tools and reasoning behind the data
· Appropriately escalate issues within the Team
Qualifications and Required Skills:
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience; minimum Five (5) + years’ experience in healthcare management with emphasis on business analysis and design.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
· Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage workload.
· Proven leadership skills and excellent interpersonal and interfacing skills for effective interaction with all levels.
· Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
· Technology skills: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
· Leadership – leverages the strengths of others to achieve common goals and uses interpersonal skills to mentor and develop others. Empowers others.
· Critical thinking and problem solving - exercises sound reasoning to research and analyze issues, make decisions, and overcome problems.
· Communication - articulates thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively to exchange information. Clearly delivers information using appropriate platforms to deliver messages and written work. Body language supports positive engagement with others.
· Planning and organizing - initiates, structures, and carries out realistic plans to complete work and projects.
· Thoroughness - ensures work and information is complete and accurate. Monitors work for correctness and verifies information is correct.
· Initiative - independently determines what needs to be done and acts on it. Exhibits willingness to try new things. Flexibility - adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and has the resiliency to work with frequent change and unexpected events.
· Teamwork and collaboration - builds collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers. Demonstrates openness, values differences, and practices inclusiveness.
· Professionalism and work ethic - demonstrates personal accountability, effective work habits, integrity, and ethical behavior.
Please email your resume to Charles Lathram, Chief Administrative Officer at email@example.com.